[Northkeep] Castellan Website Additions

Amadeo Estevão rockmeamadeo at gmail.com
Thu May 31 09:02:32 PDT 2007

Greetings Ladies and  Gentles (as well as the not so Gentles),

Last night I added the following info to the Castellan site that can be
accessed thru links on the left hand side;

   - *Rhiannon Redwulf's vigil schedule* *information* ( *I realised that
   I left of the HE in front of her name, I will add it this eve in addition to
   altering the link*).
   - To the *Feast* page I added Cap'n Talbot's *working* menu  and added
   the updated info from Thorvald to the Wolfstar Pancake Breakfast Tavern
   section.
   - *Certificates and Invitations* section which includes many Award
   scrolls (*come to think of it I will re-title the section Scrolls and
   Invitations*) and Invitations as provided to me by Gisela along with
   notes on those that contributed efforts on each.

Please let me know if any errors are found of if any info needs to be
changed.  I will apologise for any errors or omissions up front.  I cranked
this out after many hours fighting with the rapier armour that I am sewing!
Sorry I missed everyone last night but look forward to seeing you all on
Friday!

P.S. I will update the Herald and Archery names on the Officers page this
eve.

In Service,

Amadeo