[Northkeep] Castellan Website Additions

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu May 31 10:32:26 PDT 2007

greetings

we need to change the header to Missile Practice as well , and ,
could i also get you to add the time and address under the " meetings /
Missile practice "  ?? ( for those newbies not on the northkeep list yet )

>>Archery Practice
(Usually information about scheduling is posted on Northkeep list.)

thanx

be safe, be happy, have fun

arthur blackmoon

northkeep baronial missile marshal