[Northkeep] help needed at populace

Morgan Blackdragon blackdragonmorgan at gmail.com
Tue May 1 08:36:55 PDT 2007

I thought they were great and couldn't really think of anything to add
or change, but I'm obviously not picky with good food. Heh. Keep the
strawberry, the two flavors mixed really well. First bite was just the
lime and it was good, second bite had the lime and the strawberry and
it was even better.

~Morgan~