[Northkeep] help needed at populace

Carla ciana at cox.net
Tue May 1 09:07:49 PDT 2007

All I can say is I WANT MORE!! :)

They were amazing!! :)

---- zubeydah at northkeep.org wrote:

=============
Thank you to all my brave taste testers!

I really appreciate the honest feedback, and will endeavor to implement your
suggestions.

A number of folks suggested 'making them smaller' -- more bite sized. If anyone
knows where I could find micro-tart pans, I'd be grateful if you could point me
in the right direction... The ones I used are the smallest I've been able to
find thus far. I'm thinking about trying it with micro-cupcake tins, but am
concerned that the sides being more perpendicular instead of angled like the
tart tins I used, might make it harder to remove the crusts from the pans.

Some more experimentation may be in order!

Again, thanks for all the constructive criticism!

-Zubeydah

Carla Glenn
www.marykay.com/Carla_Glenn