[Northkeep] A Tentative Beltane Outline

ottokarluther at aol.com ottokarluther at aol.com
Wed May 2 15:21:52 PDT 2007

weighing in at 370 lbs
Ill be there

Ottokar

-----Original Message-----
From: j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
To: northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org
Sent: Wed, 2 May 2007 5:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Northkeep] A Tentative Beltane Outline

Who from Northkeep will go to Beltane to represent us in the group Tug of
War Challenge?

Teams from each group in the Northern Region will compete. I have not seen
any official rules but this could be really fun! Northkeep has a bunch of
BIG BOYS and I would love to show the rest of region that we can pull our
weight as well as theirs.

Angus McKnockard?

Angus Gun?

Ulf?

Morgan?

Barat?

Kevin?

Wilhelm?

Ludo?

Will you step forward to serve as a part of Team Northkeep?

Let's go to Beltane, be ready for some fun, and see if we can win us a tug
of war.

GO TEAM NORTHKEEP!

Kindly

Ian