[Northkeep] A Tentative Beltane Outline

sandra goodrich tgnst at swbell.net
Wed May 2 20:16:19 PDT 2007

Dude, Owen is the head of the dragon, so you'll be facing him, no teams, your 'lot' will go in the bowl with the others and we'll pull them 5 at a time for combat...:-)...'Stacia

Angus MacKnochard <glnn_jhn at yahoo.com> wrote:  I may be part of Team Owen, If not I am in with you locals, but your right, Im savin up for the big dance, and some pickups

Warden Angus MacKnochard CSS LXVIII
snerta minn vald