[Northkeep] A Tentative Beltane Outline

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 03:33:34 PDT 2007

   If there's no weight limit, despite being only part
the man I used to be (I've lost a bunch of weight and
am now 'down' :) into the 330's - 340's,) I might be
able to help out the Namron team a bit.

   It would be a chance to serve the Barony, and a
chance to face my cousins and friends from Northkeep!

   Now, if only work and other commitments will allow.

   Ian, my regards to you and your Baroness Lady Wife!

Val