[Northkeep] Beltane Thank yous and Congratulations

Morgan Blackdragon blackdragonmorgan at gmail.com
Mon May 7 08:40:57 PDT 2007

Just wanted to put something out about this last weekend at Beltane.

First of all, thank you Your Majesty for taking the time for some
pickups after fighting against us all as a dragon's claw. The bouts
were both humbling and a learning experience. Your prowess makes me
want to become a better fighter... and make better leg protection.

I want to give a huge congratulations to Ulf Arnfinnson for becoming
the newest Centurion! You have been an inspiration and one of the
hardest working fighters on the field for a long time. I strive to
have the stamina to stay on the field as long as you do. Very proud of
you my friend, you deserved it!

Thank you to those that brought fighting to Beltane. This was my first
Beltane event and I had a great time. The dragon was a very fun idea
and something different from our normal tournaments. I hope that it is
something that will continue with future Beltane events. Can't wait to
see what is in store for next year.

~Morgan Blackdragon~
~Northkeep: Knight Marshal~
~Northkeep: Dionadiar~