[Northkeep] (no subject)

Jennifer Eppler chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Wed May 9 13:40:24 PDT 2007

There's a line of storms forming around Bristow headed our direction and
it's reportedly really really muddy down at the park...

So if anybody shows up, they're more than welcome...but I just can't justify
$2.99/gallon to drive into town if it's going to rain again.

The Tulsa Schoole of Defense has the library on Tuesday nights, and fighters
(both rapier and Chivalric) are more than welcome to join us, especially
during this wet and soggy time.

But as for tonight, practices will be UNofficial.

- Lady GG