[Northkeep] Cartage/Ride to Steppes Warlord?

Peter Schorn peterschorn at pdq.net
Sat May 12 13:32:00 PDT 2007

Do you and/or your stuff need a ride to Steppes Warlord?

I'm leaving Friday around noon and I'm not camping, so the bed of my pickup
is empty.  It's a '95 Nissan Frontier, and I've carried a large canvas
Panther pavilion (cloth, poles, stakes and ropes) along with gear for two
people and armor and weapons for one.  So I can carry all the necessary
camping gear for, say, a household, and one member of that household if
required.

Getting to the site and back takes me a little over two full tanks, and a
tank of gas, at current prices (3.09), runs me about $45.00.

So for $45.00, you can have me bring all your heavy dirty stuff down to
Steppes Warlord and hall it back.  Just have it ready by Thursday evening
and tell me where to pick it up.

Anyone interested?

--Cadfan 661-733-8518