[Northkeep] Grape War Demo

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Sun May 13 17:30:30 PDT 2007

Yes Damon, you're right as usual.  Every one who was there did do their best.
The A&S exibits were quite nice and the mundanes (as opposed to us SCA'ers)
who I talked to were quite interested.  As with any new site each time we go back
we'll try something different.  In a few years down the line we'll hear "But we
ALWAYS did it THIS way"!:)  While we might not get many new people now...down the
line one of those young people may run across a fighter practice somewhere and
remember the time they saw a demo and decide to try this pastime of ours out.

Noting the things that should be done...what worked...what did...will go a long
way to making an even better event...no matter WHAT group is responsible!

Aoife...who is going to get off her...uh...soapbox now!