[Northkeep] Tokens worknight

katrina hardesty kalamitykayt at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 20:19:09 PDT 2007

Thank you all who ventured out to help with the assembling of the site tokens last evening.  We made 150 complete and the tedious job of stringing and knotting [not naughting] all those little buggers is done.  We will be taking them with us to the Eldern event this weekend and I will have them with me at populace Monday night.  We had a great assembly line thing going.  Great team work!!!!!! I think they look wonderful.  I also enjoyed the comradie and fellowship so very much.  A special thank you to Faolan for graciously opening her clubhouse for us to use. {I want one of those} and a special thought to your Excellency Kelandra, xoxoxo.
  In Service
  Aurora

       Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool.http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48518/*http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/;_ylc=X3oDMTE3NWsyMDd2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDY2FyLWZpbmRlcg-- hot CTA = Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool