[Northkeep] FW: I see London, I see France...the Tailor Shop competition

Niewoehner, Hugh hughn at ssd.fsi.com
Fri May 18 05:12:25 PDT 2007

This year at Lilies, the Tailor's Shop (located near the Fiber Arts
Tent) will be sponsoring a Period Underthings Competition.  Anything
that can be documented to be worn under the outside layers of clothing.
Minimum 3x5 card for documentation.  This can include braes, hosen,
weaponry, pouches and other accessories.  Please bring entries by the
Tailor Shop in the RUSH area before Wednesday of the war.  Winner will
be announced Thursday afternoon.  Three yards of linen and medieval
sewing kit will be awarded to the winner.

Magda on behalf of Mairghead