[Northkeep] application rejected ??

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Fri May 18 15:47:04 PDT 2007

greetings

>> Slick, as in (to quote from the big old book of words):
>
> "   4. Adroit, deft, quick, smart; skilful in action or execution. Also
> (merging with sense 3), glibly clever, having easy assurance. (Of
persons.)
>     5. First-class, excellent; neat, in good order; smart, efficient, that
> operates smoothly; superficially attractive, glibly clever. (Of things,
> actions, etc.) "

well i guess i must be pretty sticky then, cause i figure it's much simpler
to just say what i mean , think , or feel .
acording to the above definition , the only thing about me that might fit is
my missile skills . (Adroit,quick,skilful in action or execution, having
easy assurance,First-class. )
( yes , i'm proud of my missle skills )

> In other words, sometimes talking about things that are not ready talked
> about publically isn't usually the smart thing to do.  It's not so much
> keeping secrets as it is about not doing things that might make people
draw
> conclusions you don't want them to draw.

so why isn't talking about an office that has been vacant for months " not
readily talked about publicly "
as of the first posting , i was unaware that anyone else had applied for the
position .
so what wrong conclusions could have come from simply stating that another
application had been filed , and that the delay was due to processing the
extra applications ?
having been northern regional , there is usualy no other reason for a delay
in the process, as unless an applicant is from out of kingdom , the local
group and the regional are already familiar with the applicants , their
knowledge,dedication, skill level , etc .

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur blackmoon