[Northkeep] Looking to Lilies

Lady Catin lady_catin at yahoo.com
Sat May 19 18:23:08 PDT 2007

Somehow, I got roped into sending this message, so here goes.

  We are going to Lilies, and are wondering who else is going.  We are happy to reserve space for tents, kind of like a land coordinator type thingy, we just need a show of hands...er, um, emails, of who might be wanting to camp with us.

  So far, we have the following people asking for space...
  Wyn & Kale
  Randal (and assorted new people)
  (The other) Damon
  Renault
  Abigale (with assorted other females *grin*)
  Max & Lizy

  If you would like to camp with us, please let me know, and I will be more than happy to add to this list.  There are a few other people not listed here, whom we are also saving space for.

  Thank you, and I now return you to your regularly scheduled drama...er, event attending.  Yeah, that's it.

  Kale

In ancient times, cats were worshipped as gods. They have never forgotten this. - Terry Pratchett