[Northkeep] My apologies

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Tue May 22 21:42:10 PDT 2007

Barony of Northkeep Missile Practice info

where : 9737 w.61st. St .s.

when: thrown weapons practice start @

12:00 noon , end 2:00 pm

Archery practice start @

2:30 pm end ??

Every Sunday , unless I'm away at an event .

Contact info to make sure there will be a practice :

phone # 918-770-5058

e-mail : ld.blackmoon at cox.net

info also available at : www.blackmoonarchery.com

at this time there is no siege activity in the barony.

Thanx

be safe, be happy, have fun

Arthur Blackmoon

Baronial Missile Marshal