[Northkeep] Rhiannon Redwulf's vigil schedule

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Thu May 24 14:37:52 PDT 2007

I apologize for the cross-posting, but I am trying to get this out to as
many folks as possible that might be coming.

As many of you are aware, Her Excellency, Rhiannon Redwulf is being elevated
to the Order of the Laurel  at Northkeep's Castellan event in a few weeks.
Because of issues of time and her health, we are doing something a little
different.  Her Vigil will be held from 10 am to 5 p.m. on Saturday.  From
12:00 to 2:00 there will be a reception for people who just want to give
good wishes, congratulations, and so forth.

For those who folks who want to actually sit down and talk to her about
whatever it is that people want to talk to proto-peers about during a vigil,
we are setting up a sign up sheet.  This will allow those people who want to
talk to her, but actually have other things to do during the day to only be
tied up for a short period of time, and not have to wait in line.  The slots
are for 10 minutes only.

We have a limited number of slots, so are looking at signing up at the event
only.  I will have the sign-up sheet at the gate, so when you arrive you can
reserve your time then.  Otherwise, you can sign up with me on Saturday.

If there are any questions, complaints, comments, or thoughts, please
contact me.

Master Diarmaid O'Dunn, OL