[Northkeep] Castellan- Early Thank Yous

katrina hardesty kalamitykayt at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 18:26:33 PDT 2007

Greetings all,
  Just a quick Thank You to everyone who has stepped up to the challenge to assist with the running of Castellan.  As everyone knows this is one of the biggest events in Northern Ansteorra.  Not only does it take a village to raise a child, but it takes a Barony to run an event.  Thanks to you all, my first experience at autocrating has been a pleasure.  Can't wait to see everyone this weekend.
  As for the event.  Several of use will be on site Thurs. evening to clean and do initial set-ups.  We will bw available for sure after noon on Friday.  If you have any questions please feel free to call me on my cell phone or at work.  810-3778 [cell], 579-8322 [work]
  In Service,
  Aurora