[Northkeep] Take home your own Ian Art

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Wed May 30 09:04:24 PDT 2007

Quoting Stephanie Drake <steldr at cox.net>:

> Ok - I know it's evil - but I just keep thinking about Mooneschadowe's "Men
> of Scutum" calendar............and all the Northkeep fighters wearing
> Northkeep thongs........ month after month after month
>
> Mercedes
> who may need some mind bleach too........

... I think it would be a sad commentary, if Mooneschadowe's Men appeared with
weaponry and scutums... and Northkeep's shows up wearing women's (thong)
underwear. There's just something so wrong with that concept.... (no offense
intended, but ... gah!!!)

And yes, that WAS hugely evil....
(hunts down some bleach)

-Zubeydah