[Northkeep] Take home your own Ian Art

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed May 30 10:45:34 PDT 2007

*snag

>God have mercy.
>
>   Angus
>
>Angus MacKnochard <glnn_jhn at yahoo.com> wrote:
>   Thong, It looks like a Cod Piece to me, I may be wearing one with my
>Tights to keep the armor in place
>
>Warden Angus MacKnochard CSS LXVIII
>snerta minn vald

*

Blessed BE, and much hardy thanks be unto the Endowments of Northkeep!

After 4 long... years, The Hardy Barony of Northkeep has taken the Bull by
it's Horn and once again bested The Beloved Pooky!!!
Blessed be this Day!
I am feeling, confidant that I can finally cancel / burn / bury in the
annuls of time Pookie's Postage Stamp (loin cloth).

May it never rear it's ugly xomitedx again!

So Bless you Men of Northkeep for continuing to sport and support a long
standing tradition of scantly cladness. I am quite eager pass this baton
unto you!

I offer gentle words of advice in the New Roman style:

Talcum e' offius sprayum e' sunus screenum,
Lord Pookius "Pooka" Lovvekium ~ The Garb Hound

P.s. Now hiring: An army of seamstresses