[Northkeep] A note about posting to this list

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Wed May 30 13:16:51 PDT 2007

Just a reminder - if you are trying to post to this list from an account
that is not signed up to this list, the mail you send will wind up in the
big bin with all the spam mail the list gets every day.  That means that you
will be very lucky if I actually *notice* your message and pass it along to
the list.

I'm serious here - if you want to post to the list, _sign up to it_.  If you
don't want to receive the email, it's no big deal to be set for nomail, so
you can still read it through the archives.  I don't mind catching the
strays, but at between 50-100 spam messages a day, I don't read through the
filter file very closely.

Marc/Diarmaid