[Northkeep] Take home your own Ian Art

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu May 31 13:08:49 PDT 2007

*snag <---- haha... uhh (still a) hehe...

>Pook.. if memory serves me well.. didn't a certain Baroness threaten to
>cut off... anything not hidden by the postage stamp if you brought it
>back out? Lol. Love ya my fellow Dwarf.
>
>Chass Brown A.K.A. Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
*

It consisted of 5 layers and took no less then 30 minutes to don. ok ... 27
minutes if I hurried.
I was always extremely well ensconced. ;^ )

Fortunately for all, memory does not serve me too well concerning such
things as threats. lolol As many times as I have proven myself to have
"Teflon" qualities, I take no never-mind, concern myself not, and refuse to
be motivated by threats. "Fear is the Mind Killer" ~ Dune

Fortunately and with a loving heart I have "Made a Promise to a King" to be
a less 'in'famous Pooky. ;^ ))

"Blessings be unto the Graces of Ansteorra!"

A simple and Truthful Word Pledge to a Majesty carries much more weight in
my loving heart then a Baroness threatening snippy-snippy with Her bolline
(woops my bad, darker handle) Her secespita or specifically, Her Al-Dhamme'.

Love for my Dwarf Brother!!!
Pooka'Dib de no longer 'in'famous. (now just famous. I chose to snip off the
'in'.)