[Northkeep] help needed at populace

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Tue May 1 08:08:13 PDT 2007

Quoting Kenneth Smith <ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com>:

> Thought of something that might help.  First off I loved them.  They were a
> little runny which made them some what messy to eat.  So if you were to get
> them to gel or firm up so they were not runny you could probably keep them at
> the current size.  Thanks
>
>   Ulf

Excellent! Thank you for that suggestion.

The batch I served last night was actually cooked right after I got home from
work -- lime curd is happiest when it gets to 'set up' overnight, and requires
a minimum of 1 hour -- that batch only got 1 1/2 hours. So when I make them for
Castellan, I'll make sure they have a full day to 'set up'... and I'll still
try and find some smaller tart shell pans.

I *really* appreciate the suggestions and feedback, folks! I want this tea to
go positively beautifully, and you're all helping me get it that way.

-Zubeydah