[Northkeep] Reattaching the pin to a brooch?

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Tue May 1 21:39:33 PDT 2007

In a message dated 5/1/2007 10:34:12 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
kalamitykayt at yahoo.com writes:

A glue  called 6000 works really well on jewerly findings

It is actually E 6000 and can be found at Wal-Mart in the craft  section.  It
is much easier to work with than JB Weld and will hold most  anything you
need held, at lest jewelry wise.  I don't know what brooches  you are talking
about, but soldering might be called for if it is something  expensive or really
good, it would be less likely to devalue the piece, I  believe.  You might
check with Bjorlic  (ok I know I butchered  that but he has changed the spelling
a bunch of times in the years I've know him  so he is just gonna have to
deal!)  he will be able to tell you possibly if  it needs soldering instead of
quick repair.

Good luck
Keigan
hanging out on Kev's account again