[Northkeep] introductions

Jerry and Teresa Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 4 10:21:48 PDT 2007

Rupert,
Welcome to the Northkeep e-list, unless I am confused I believe that you and
I have already been introduced at more than one populace meeting, and talked
a little. We are very glad to have you here in fair Northkeep and we look
forward to seeing you in armor at the local fighter practices and at the
local events. Speaking of which the Beltane Games event is this weekend in
Cleveland OK at the Will Rogers Scout Ranch, it promises to be a fun event
come rain or shine.

Kindly,
Ian Dun Gillan
Baron of Northkeep