[Northkeep] Grape Wars!!

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner burgborrendohl at valornet.com
Sun May 13 14:26:48 PDT 2007

Before we get too high on Northkeep 'saves the day' I'd like to put in
that there were other folks there from Skorragardr, etc.  They do not
have much of a local fighting community but they were there as
appropriate for a local demo.  For A&S there was a great display of
Roman helms and weapons, and various leather work. Angelique with her
lucet weaving and Ismet with various projects (finished and ongoing)
made up Northkeep's A & S contribution.  HE Namron was there with a
small party and was very gracious.

Would it have been better with more folks there?  Yep.  But I think we
managed to make contact with some folks who showed real interest.  We
handed out a couple of info flyers.
Did Northkeep put in a major effort? Yes, and I am proud of those who
made it.
Did we have a good time? I did!

Organization was lacking and we were not provided all the services we
were brought to expect.  HE Namron is taking steps to make certain that
doesn't happen again.
Demos are unpredictable as we well know.  For a first time...it was OK.

In service
    Herr-Domr Damon Hroarsson, HL Borrendöhl