[Northkeep] application rejected ??

Jerry and Teresa Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 18 16:19:37 PDT 2007

Robert,
Regardless of all the dictionary talk...there is nothing slick or secret or
sneaky going on here. I have spoken plainly and openly. As soon as a
question about the office of the Archery Marshal was posed by you, you, saw
exactly the answer we offered. We are going to try to speak to the NR this
weekend, since this is his event. I am thinking there should be no problems
after speaking with the Regional in making a decision...but that is up to
Michael.

kindly,
Ian