[Northkeep] application rejected ??

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Fri May 18 18:05:11 PDT 2007

greetings

karl wrote:
>Is there a reason that this is still happening on a public list?
can you think of a better place to have an open conversation / debate ?
>bury the frigging horse with a little less beating
to actually hear deceased equine flogging , you should be reading the "
[sca-missilecombat ]  " list .
but  , note that there had not been a post on this subject line for an hour
and fourty five min . untill you re-activated it ; )

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur blackmoon