[Northkeep] ISO Guide

Jerry and Teresa Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 25 11:00:37 PDT 2007

Iaasis

Northkeep has many fine youths in and around young Bonnie's age and many of
them will be in attendance at Castellan. I am certain we can find some one
who will show her the ropes. If  you would like to attempt a preliminary
introduction you might think about coming out to the Grub and Garb at the
Fighter Practice this Wednesday directly before Castellan.

When attending an SCA function with a child who is not your own please make
sure that you have a signed and notarized minor waiver from the parents, you
will need one copy to keep for yourself and another for the gate.

You can find the necessary forms for those waivers here:
http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/forms/MinorPerm.pdf

Kindly,
Ian
Baron