[Northkeep] Steppes

Irena Picard-Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Fri May 25 14:28:57 PDT 2007

We came to the DFW area yesturday (Thursday) for Andie's
graduation and it was HORRIBLE!!!! It took us 6 1/2 hours to get to
Arlington
because the rain was so extremely hard you couldn't see the cars'
tail lights.  They are saying the storms are going to be like this Friday
and Saturday.  Please be very careful and, if you cannot see well
enough, please pull over at a rest stop and not on the shoulder.
This can be very dangerous for you and others.

Unfortunately we will not be at the event because we will be spending
Saturday and Sunday with Andie.  I hope everyone has a wonderful and
safe trip.  Remember to  tie everything down tight and don't camp in the
areas that are prone to flooding!  I went to one of the "Waterlords" and
lost just about everything I took with me - tent included.

On that note....  have fun!
Lady Katrine la Escloperia

--
Age and treachery will overcome youth and enthusiasm every time.