[Northkeep] Volunteers for Castellan

Katherine Blevins ariadne89 at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 28 10:58:25 PDT 2007

Greetings,
     I can't wait to see everyone on Friday but remember, site does not open till 4pm!
  And, I just wanted to let everyone know that we will not be able to park in the road or behind the feast hall. I know we have in the past but it has become a safety problem and people will be towed if they park there. We will be allowed to park in the fields up by the parking lot as you come in.

  In Service,
  Lady Olivia de Calais

"ld.blackmoon" <ld.blackmoon at cox.net> wrote:
  greetings

as i said at pop, i can assist with setup after i finish setting up the
archery and thrown weapons ranges .
and i can assist at gate with lady blackwolf for the 12a to 2 a shift, but
neither one of us has worked gate before.
didn't realize the 2a to 6a slots were open, if you can get someone who
knows what to do , i can work those as well , then catch a nap between 6 and
10a when the ranges open.

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur blackmoon