[Northkeep] Volunteers for Castellan

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Tue May 29 08:56:19 PDT 2007

I intend to do some waterbearing, if at all possible, but at this point, didn't
want to commit to doing so, as i have a rather large time committment involved
in the Young Ladies Salon.  But should I get things squared away, it is my
favorite thing to do at events, and I'll waterbear for whatever time I have
available.

I've been told that I am Not Allowed to serve at feast by the Dread Lady
Mehpare, who has demanded that I sit my butt down and eat Feast with her for
once.

I hope to be on site at some point on Friday, to do some decorating on a loaned
pavilion and a pop-up or two, and will gladly help with whatever set up I can
do while there.

-Zubeydah