[Northkeep] a note concerning Feast at Castellan

Jennifer Eppler chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Wed May 30 15:46:38 PDT 2007

Talbot,

Everything on this menu sounds DELIGHTFUL!!! Of course, I'll eat near-on
anything right now. I'm still disappointed in the lack of buffalo, though...
;)

I have been craving curry, so you have a special place in my heart for your
curried vegetable remove!

- Lady GG (who blames SCA feasts for over 60 lbs of weight gain this
pregnancy...and not complaining)