[Northkeep] Take home your own Ian Art

Chass charinthalis at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 31 00:43:34 PDT 2007

Pook.. if memory serves me well.. didn't a certain Baroness threaten to
cut off... anything not hidden by the postage stamp if you brought it
back out? Lol. Love ya my fellow Dwarf.

Chass Brown A.K.A. Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Bold as Brass and twice as Tacky.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark, Member Clan Haddock,
Member Gunnarsstead, Member Ansteorra.