[Northkeep] One more thing... MY TURN

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Thu May 31 07:06:04 PDT 2007

>From: Angus MacKnochard <glnn_jhn at yahoo.com>
>YOU OVERLY GRUMPY, STINKY OLD POOPS
>I was mearly playing a PRIVATE game of poke the youngen with a stick.. NOTE
>THE PRIVATE part.
>this is what happens on public lists when PRIVATE replys become public
>fodder.
>any one wishing to discuss this with me further, I will be:
>the BIG GUY, In Armor, At the Park Wearing Kingdom Colors,
>All discussions will involve Sticks,

Since I'm the only overly grumpy stinky old poop in this discussion, I
assume you are speaking to me.  If you _want_ to fight about it, I'll have
to see if I can borow a stick and some armor.  However, since I am not an
authorized fighter and have no intention of becoming one, we'll have to do
this outside the context of the Society.  Therefore this discussion should
probably move offlist.

Marc (Diarmaid)