[Northkeep] Advise and warning..

James Wallace jccwall at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 07:23:14 PDT 2007

not too worried about ruts. more concerned about you getting stuck. dont have anything to pull you out.

  jim

Angus MacKnochard <glnn_jhn at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I should be there some time this evening,
Thanks for the Caution, I will try not to rut up the yard anymore than necessary to pull the heavy beast out of the Muck.

Warden Angus MacKnochard CSS LXVIII
snerta minn vald