[Northkeep] 3 Kings

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Thu Nov 1 14:16:24 PDT 2007

Hey guys -

Mistress Rhiannon is traveling to 3 Kings to compete in bardic for Ainar and is apprehensive about ending up camping near no one she knows since there is only a very small contingent coming from Mooneschadowe.  Is there anyone who is going to be there earlier in the evening who would be willing to let her have a cell number so she would have a direction to go to set up camp?  Ainar and Thorvald and I may be as late as midnight - I think Rhiannon hopes to be there way earlier than that.

Mercedes