[Northkeep] Long Bow help

Cpt. Talbot talbaine at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 2 14:37:45 PDT 2007

will do. the best thing about my job is how well the reenacting i do for a living translates into the reenacting i do the rest of the time! (bowmaking, flintknapping, blacksmithing, soapmaking, open fire cooking, basketweaving... the list goes on!)
-talbot> Definitely sounds interesting. Please do keep us informed.> > Ismet>