[Northkeep] FoTH Question

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 06:33:44 PST 2007

Greetings!

   Happy Monday morning to you all, and I'll start my
post off with an apology: I'll ask a question every
month or so on some list about an event, then
something will come up and I don't make it.

   This Friday night, I'm calling a playoff football
game at Bishop Kelley, so have some hopes of sliding
over from there to Cleveland. It would certainly be
nice to see some of the 'longtimer' folks, if any
still remember me. :)

   If I may ask, is there a determined format for the
heavy list, and, if so, what is it?

   Thanks for putting up with the post. We now return
you to your normal Monday morning routine, already in
progress.

Val