[Northkeep] Pardon the mundanity

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Mon Nov 5 22:11:00 PST 2007

greetings

1st, welcome to northkeep !!
2nd. there is to my knowledge 1 indoor range in town , and i'm told there is
an outdoor range somewhere near tulsa, but you cant use crossbows at that
one.
and there is of course always the range in my back yard ( 2.5 acres )
archery info is always available on my website  www.blackmoonarchery.com  or
you can check practice times and address at  http://northkeep.ansteorra.org/
we also do thrown weapons practice here as well as classes on arrow making,
and bow string making . and hope to be making bows soon.

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur blackmoon
baronial missile marshal
barony of northkeep