[Northkeep] Thanks

rachel szikszai hallarachel at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 10:53:30 PST 2007

I appreciate all of your helpful information and your patience.  I am glad to hear that your group is active in archery because my current group on only has 2 active archers (by active I mean people who shoot more than 3 times a month) but, we have many dinosaurs that talk more of there glory days than actual shooting.  I am going under the assumption that you have an actual archery marshal.   I can't wait to meet you all  I wish I can  shoot today but it's  to windy and starting to snow, so I will wait until the indoor shooting leagues start and shoot with them.

Lady Halla