[Northkeep] gate list for Chemin Noir's Event

torieaofmervod at aol.com torieaofmervod at aol.com
Wed Nov 7 13:51:59 PST 2007

Greetings again:

I was told there are a couple of gate sign-up lists out there, listing the times people were willing to work the gate.? Unfortunately I can not locate these list and therefore is lost to who said they would help. My apology to those people, If you said that you could or think you can please let me know and what time, also if anyone out there that might possibly have the gate sign-up sheet please contact me and post the times we still need people to volunteer for the gate. I would greatly appreciate this. Again? Thank you and my deepest apology about this.
LADY TORIEA WINKEL
CHEMIN NOIR