[Northkeep] gate list for Chemin Noir's Event

greddi66 at juno.com greddi66 at juno.com
Wed Nov 7 17:59:32 PST 2007

Bonjour unto all,

    I apologies to all over the confusion over gate sign-ups.  There were several that asked about signing up and I referred them to contact Toriea directly.  I later misunderstood that all the shifts had been filled and put that task aside as a completed task.  At NK last populous I received a few more volunteers (Zahava, Ayla & Gisela)
 and found out Sat. the previous sign-up list is missing.  I sent out a few emails over the past few days and have not seen any response nor my copy from the list.  I am working with Randell to figure out the email issue. . .

With that aside, If you have previous signed up to work gate, please post it to the NK list so we can get you re-added.  If you are available to work gate, again please post to the list.  If you are unsure how to do gate, we will try and put you with an experienced person.  Troll/Gate has always been a fun time for me as it is a great way to met so many people.

Greetings again:

I was told there are a couple of gate sign-up lists out there, listing the times people were willing to work the gate.  Unfortunately I can not locate these list and therefore is lost to who said they would help. My apology to those people, If you said that you could or think you can please let me know and what time, also if anyone out there that might possibly have the gate sign-up sheet please contact me and post the times we still need people to volunteer for the gate. I would greatly appreciate this. Again? Thank you and my deepest apology about this.

LADY TORIEA WINKEL
CHEMIN NOIR
<<<

FotH Gate Shifts??? I know Ayla and I signed up for a shift, but can you please tell us when so we are sure to be on-site by then.

  Thx,
  Zahava
<<<