[Northkeep] Winter Kingdom post event rapier gathering

Gassion gassion_de_beaumarchais at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 10 17:37:28 PST 2007

It has been suggested that some people may like to gather for a post event rapier, classes, tournament or melee practice Sunday following Winter Kingdom.  I think this would be a great chance to get in a Pallas Armata class or prep for GW with a regional rapier practice.

House Itineris from the Fort Smith AR, area has graciously offered to host a hospitality table for this.  They have requested to know approximate numbers by 15 November so they may plan accordingly.  If you can commit to staying in Tulsa and doing some fighting on Sunday please let me know ASAP.

Gassion