[Northkeep] Vivat! To House Halfiras

Traci Connor Traci-Connor at cherokee.org
Mon Nov 12 18:55:48 PST 2007

My loving thanks, Lady Aoife, Chemin Noir, and Northkeep,

Halfiras was deeply honored to be granted the privelege of waterbearing for FOTH.  As always, it is a pleasure to help and be of service wherever/whenever we can.

 We also thank our other wonderful waterbearers - the precious AEa (spelling!! please! - you know, your name is two vowels pronounced, sweetie!) and the two charming and helpful young men - I've temporarily misplaced my list so do not have their names - but they were super WBs and most courteous!)  Much thanks also to Ldy Ellette for the generous donation from the kitchen, to the gentleman who made the water run to walmart, and the other kindly people the helped w/set up, hauling, delivering, loaning of pop-up, archery/thrown weapons field delivery.

Looking forward to next year, in service and love for Chemin Noir and Northkeep ,
On behalf of House Halfiras
WBiC FotH
Ldy Mehpare