[Northkeep] drumming

Traci Connor Traci-Connor at cherokee.org
Sat Nov 17 16:10:29 PST 2007

Aodh!
We drum here in Tahlequah! Two places: every full moon (which will be next Saturday) at the Unitarian Church, and out at Sparrowhawk area (just outside Tahlequah) the third Friday of every month.  I know it's a drive, but if you are ever interested, we'd love to have you.  Please feel free to contact me off-list for more info.

BTW - thank you again for all your help at the WB tent during Fair of the Harvest last week.

Hoping to hear from you,
Mehpare (traci)