[Northkeep] Post event rapier gathering

Dan Corley okiewriter at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 19 15:32:26 PST 2007

Good Sir;
Please add one more blade to that list.....Cormac The Black
Okiewiter> From: gassion_de_beaumarchais at hotmail.com> To: northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org; swashbucklers at yahoogroups.com> Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 08:28:59 -0600> Subject: [Northkeep] Post event rapier gathering> > Greetings,> > As of this morning Olvia, Madeo, and Walter are the only people that have showeed interest in doing any post event fighting after Winter Kingdom. While I'll be glad to attend and play with anyone that shows up, I've decided to inform House Iteneris that there are too few people to warrant their effort to host a hospitality table. The invitation to come out and do some fighting is still open to anyone that has interest. I'll look up park information and get it out ASAP. See you all at the event!> > Respectfully,> Gassion> _______________________________________________> Northkeep mailing list> Northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/northkeep-ansteorra.org