[Northkeep] Jim got a job in town, should be back somewhat soon.

Vanessa Goins ly_isabela at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 03:40:54 PST 2007

Susan, my cousin Deann Mowry and her husband Roy are Realtors.  Her cell number is
(918) 520-4313.    His is (918) 520-4774.  They helped us to find us this place.
I'll be glad to have you back in town.
-Belle

Susan <catmafia at hughes.net> wrote: Just a note that Jim signed a contract with OneOK in Tulsa today, so we
will be moving back to the city sometime in the near future.  It has
been just over 4 years now that we've been in Tahlequah and there are so
many people in the group that I've never met.  Peg talks about you guys
all of the time, it will be great to have things to do close again.

If anyone knows of a real estate agent they recommend, please send
offlist.
Susan the Curious