[Northkeep] OT-CDs stolen

Jennifer Eppler chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 23 20:13:33 PST 2007

I don't have a lot of original CD's anymore. We'll see what we can download and burn off for you.

In looking at your list, I would hit Vintage Stock on 71st St. They probably have a lot of those for a couple dollars each.

That just SUCKS, lady. I'm so sorry that happened to you. :(

jeni/gg> Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 18:03:52 -0600> From: giselavonwolfsburg at gmail.com> To: northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org> CC: chris.graue at benham.com> Subject: [Northkeep] OT-CDs stolen> > Well, they say that no good deed goes unpunished, so here's my punishment> for packaging and delivering food for Meals on Wheels on Thanksgiving...> over 85 CDs were stolen out of my car last night... most of which were> originals, very few were copies. I don't expect to ever see any of them> again, so I am asking for help replacing them. If several people could copy> a couple disks each (if you even have them) then it won't cost me $800 to> replace everything I've lost, and it won't cost me or> anyone else copying them too much for blank disks. I realize most of what I> lost will likely have to be downloaded because not many have my unusual> taste in music, but probably half are fairly average, by today's standards.> > I do plan on talking to my insurance company about this, but I doubt there's> much that will be done... if anything, and would probably cost me a high> deductible AND raise my insurance if I even tried...> > If you have ANY disk by any of the following artists, PLEASE contact me and> I will tell you what I had. I am willing to pay/trade for copies, but money> is extremely tight, so it may take time to gather much cash. Anyway, here is> a list of the groups I had in the car...> > Thanks for all your help!!!> Gisela/Chris> (G-EE-sela)> > Anthrax> greenday*> 311> RHCP*> Aerosmith> Mary Chapin-Carpenter> Primus*> Presidents of the United States of America> No Doubt> Pink Floyd*> Amadeus (2 disk sountrack)*> Jane's Addiction*> Porno for Pyros*> Perry Farrell*> Cake> My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult*> ZZ Top> Tom Petty*> Beastie Boys> CHerry Poppin Daddies> Tool> Alanis Morisette> Faith No More*> Sacred Reich> Metallica> Nightmare Before Christmas Soundtrack*> Infectious Grooves> Ministry> Cypress Hill> Barenaked Ladies*> Tori Amos*> 9 Inch Nails> Cool World Soundtrack*> Mr Bungle*> Sting> ( * = probably/might can make these at work)> > Best of:> Kansas> Doobie Brothers> Steely Dan (Decade of...)> > > "Hot & Heavy-All Top Hits" (includes these songs)> Godzilla-Blue Oyster Cult> Cat Scratch Fever-Ted Nugent> Frankenstein-Edgar Winter Group> Mississippi Queen-Mountain> Rock & Roll Hoochie Koo-Rick Derringer> Carry On Wayward Son-Kansas> Whiskey Man-Molly Hatchet> How Will I Laugh Tomorrow-Suicidal Tendencies> _______________________________________________> Northkeep mailing list> Northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/northkeep-ansteorra.org