[Northkeep] [Fwd: Looking for Teachers to Teach at Gulf Wars XVII-

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner burgborrendohl at valornet.com
Sun Nov 25 09:53:02 PST 2007

Forwarded per request...

Good Gentles:

Share your passion and knowledge about a subject with others.  We are
taking sign up for anyone to volunteer to teach at this next Gulf Wars.

Areas to teach in are:

Middle Eastern

Early Period Life

Equestrian

Kennel Lands (Hounds, coursing, and outdoor interests)

Falconry

Artisans Row (Hands On)

Collegium

Scribal

Heraldic

If you would like to sign up, download the form here to fill
out (http://www.gulfwars.org/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=17&Itemid=120
<http://www.gulfwars.org/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=17&Itemid=120>)
and email it to me at nicole_de_brittany_at_yahoo.com.

The form asks for information needed to give you the best time to teach
that will meet your needs and availability.  If you have any questions
please do not hesitate to email me at the above address.

Yours in service,

Nicole De Brittany
Gulf Wars Collegium